Sunday, May 14, 2006

i c, ICC

Just received an email from the International Criminal Court that they received my application:

Dear applicant

Thank you for your interest in the work of the International Criminal Court.

I am pleased to inform you that we have received your application which will soon be evaluated by our Human Resources Section. Please note that due to the large volume of applications received by the International Criminal Court for the Internship/Clerkship and Visiting Professional Programme we are not in a position to inform you about the status of your application unless you have been short-listed.

For additional information please refer to the website

http://www.icc-cpi.int/php/


It doesn’t mean anything much at the moment, but at least after weeks and weeks of waiting for a reference I’ve managed to get the application in. If all goes well (and I really hope it does) maybe I’ll hear from them soon…

No comments: