Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Accepted !

I've been officially accepted at Leiden University as a student of LLM Public International Law!
The course starts September 1st, which means that my year(s) of wondering what to do, and wandering around will have to stop (for now).



I'm still not sure if this is what I want to do, or how it will help me decide my future career path. But at least my parents will be happy, and I guess a degree wouldn't hurt. Besides, it's been almost two years since I last studied, so it's about time to go back again.

Leiden won't be a foreign place for me, since I've worked there for a year (2004-05), and know some people already.

It'll be serious study from then on, and if all goes well I should get my Masters within one year. Then I'll be just 23! : )
Still young!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: