, of all ‘developed’ countries, “does more for the poor”. Netherlands
- Two economic and political giants, India and China, compared.
“China is not a free society, and it has immense problems. But its successes should not be underestimated. They are ones that
- Men in the feminist movement: is it possible?
“But can a man ever really be a feminist? Some say it is inappropriate for men to call themselves feminists, arguing that feminism is a movement developed by and for women, and that men can never really understand what it is like to be a woman.”
- Time’s 50 coolest internet sites of the year!
This has to be my favourite: creative ‘human clocks’.
- And as I upgraded my computer yesterday, the PC celebrated 25 years of
enslavinghelping mankind on Saturday. As did Castro, who turned eighty.
- On a lighter note: “Signs” of Mel Gibson’s recent outburst of anti-Semitism. Wonderful spoof! (From the Andrew Sullivan’s blog)